Learning Operations Program Partner at Robinhood
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As part of the Learning & Development (CX) team you will be responsible for the success of our best-in-class learning initiatives for talent and teams across the CX organization. You will manage intake, take on timeline and priority negotiations, provide reporting and analytics, learning dashboard management, and over all task organization.
In addition, you will be supporting instructional designer, facilitators and head, in L&D administrative tasks that will structure and organize agent learning experience.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Leading the effort to launch, administer, amd maintain our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Managing our intake and strategy process for all of CX L&D
- Creating and maintaining our company-wide training calendar, develop and evolve our development wikis
- Delivering complex business education with commonsense solutions
- Providing program administration like scheduling training sessions, setting up and owning our Adobe Connect account
- Performing data pulls for completion rates, L&D NPS, and regulators
- Utilizing project management tools
- Facilitating team meetings
- Identifying opportunities and coming up with solutions to foster success
- Communicating with partners within and outside of the CX organization
- Connecting with peers to ensure timely updates to project documents and timelines
- Building launch plans
- Identifying blockers and supporting L&D leadership with capacity flow, and reporting maintenance
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Proven experience in project management, time bound tasks
- Digital savviness and a command of CX tools & processes with a track record of measurable development in a customer focused career
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.