IT Project Manager - Marketing
IT Project Manager - Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA or Denver, CO
Department: Business Services
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is seeking an experienced Project Management professional to lead complex and cross-functional IT projects. The focus will be on the implementation of business systems but may also include compliance, infrastructure, mergers, and acquisitions. IT Project Manager will also develop and implement Project Management Office (PMO) processes, manage business relationships, maintain detailed plans, facilitate portfolio planning, lead project lifecycle management, resource planning, provide roadmaps, and maintain compliance. This position reports to the Director of CRM Systems with dotted lines to other business leaders as appropriate on a project basis.
- Interface with executive staff on strategic project planning and oversight
- Develop and implement PMO processes and policies
- Define and track interdependencies between projects
- Develop relationships with business leaders to understand their process and system needs.
- Drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap
- Implement healthy resource planning with cross-functional transparency
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure maximum efficiency and quality in CRM.
- Lead systems enhancements and changes to automate business processes.
- Manage client expectations effectively.
- Maintain project roadmaps
- Deliver weekly team project status and operational metrics
- Establish strong partnerships with technology vendors and reign in rogue tech deployment
- Rationalize technology stack and portfolio
- Drive standardization and security while balancing productivity objectives
- Evangelize technology and automation
- Establish and maintain business controls in support of regulatory requirements
- Design and evaluate business processes and solutions.
- Build, deliver, and manage to project plans
- Manage consultants and employee teams internationally to deliver projects
- Become accepted into the business team's inner circle of influence
- 3+ years of experience leading projects
- Expert knowledge in project management, portfolio management and program management
- 3 - 5 years of managing technical projects
- Strong knowledge of CRM Software and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce.com , NetSuite )
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Automation Software (Marketo)
- Adept at prioritization and execution
- Experience with both agile and traditional waterfall project management approaches
- Experience leading an internationally distributed team
- Understands the components of running a successful project in a short time frame while maintaining quality
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of software/project management lifecycles
- Experience in Systems Analysis of medium to large-scale projects with multiple functional components
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Embraces feedback and iteration
- Has a passion for growing the business and driving bottom line success
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.