THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Maintain the cleanliness of material storage areas and ensure accuracy of ArcherDX’s inventory. Perform physical and ERP movement of materials to support customer requirements. Conduct on-site delivery of materials to the proper department and temperature storage location.
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of ArcherDX’s inventory.
- Perform internal movement of materials, both physically and administratively.
- Inspect material packaging to ensure products are undamaged.
- Verify materials according to a requirements list (quantity, lot, expiration etc.).
- Provide material management support to the IVD and RUO production teams.
- Organize materials received for quality inspections.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, responsible for accurate and thorough documentation completion.
- Maintain a safe work environment according to all department procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Working knowledge of administrative transactions within an ERP system.
- One year of successful receiving in a cGMP/ISO/FDA regulated facility preferred.
- Previous experience with temperature sensitive materials preferred.
- Previous experience with barcoding systems preferred.
- Basic math and recording abilities.
- Ability to operate pallet jack and any other equipment required for position.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail and proficient in data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn technical information provided in trainings
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- High school diploma / GED required
Read Full Job Description