Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do:
- Deliver custom software implementation to church partners, and the churches receive added value from the ChMS as a result of the implementation service
- Speak to staff at all levels, from detailed, step-by-step training for a volunteer to high-level strategic discussion with key leadership, and everything in between
- Have knowledge of the Church Community Builder management software
- Build, read, share and follow a project plan
- Maintain basic working knowledge of the primary software tools used by the implementation team
- Engage with the Customer Success team.
What you need to have:
- Proficiency in computer desktop applications (MS Office, Apple iWork, browsers)
- Proficiency in Project Management software (Microsoft Project, Omniplan, or SmartSheets
- Familiar with Prosci ADKAR change management model
- Two years’ implementation experience preferred
- Prior experience with the Church Community Builder software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience required
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly!