Implementation Consultant at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running and now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
About The Professional Services Team:
- The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences & outcomes that maximize our ARR.
- Our team is made up of project managers, implementation consultants, solution architects, deliverability consultants, and a customer education manager.
- We deliver growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, and education services to our customers.
- We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, and Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings.
- It is critical that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance
The core purpose of an Implementation Consultant:
- To delight your customers with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours.
What an Implementation Consultant does:
- Lead customers through successful implementations of the Iterable platform
- Build relationships with key stakeholders by learning and solving their challenges
- Manage internal resources, customer resources, and third parties as needed
- Build customer-facing artifacts like presentations, project plans, data schemas, migration guides, martech architecture diagrams, configuration outlines, and long-term success plans
- Advocate internally for your customers’ product needs
- Effectively manage and complete on-time multiple projects simultaneously
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale scoping, planning, RFP responses, and presenting our process
- Keep your project plans and meeting notes organized and up to date in our system of record
- Engage in team meetings & discussions in order to share, successes, learn solutions, and propose ideas
- Contribute to innovations in our processes, operations, tools, team structure, and service offerings
- Participate in cross-functional improvement initiatives to support achievement of our OKRs
- Travel up to 35% in order to gain valuable face-time with key clients
You may be a great fit for this role if you excel in these areas:
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Empathy for customers and teammates
- Communicating and listening
- Being nice
- Laughing with others and at yourself
- Project management
- Marketing technology
- Emotional intelligence
- Connecting complex ideas
Education & Experience Desired
- A Bachelor’s degree (or an interesting story about why not)
- Have experience in growth marketing operations, marketing automation, & email marketing (or don’t)
- Are familiar with Angular, Scala, and HandleBar.js (or aren’t)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 03/06/2020