Implementation Consultant III at GHX (Greater Boulder Area, CO or Remote)
The Implementation Consultant III will be responsible for managing assigned implementation projects. Will work to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to GHX customers through all assigned projects. Will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day implementation and operations aspects of the client relationship, achievement of service levels, as well as execution on key projects with specific focus on client utilization and satisfaction. Will develop project objectives and plans, as well as work with the Client and Sales organization to manage priorities and expectations. Will work cross-functionally in a matrix role, and focus on achieving required service levels, meeting project timelines and addressing services and client issues as required.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional service to assigned accounts.
- Leads implementation projects in accordance with the scope of work sold to the customer.
- Completes business requirement gathering with the customer for GHX application configuration.
- Provides train-the-trainer customer education, as needed.
- Assists customers with the deployment of GHX functionality.
- Ensures customers receive value and achieves high degrees of utilization from GHX products and services.
- Maintains and communicates project status, to include identifying risks and mitigation strategies.
- Coordinates with other GHX departments and Solution Delivery staff members to ensure customer objectives are met.
- Works towards operational excellence and continual quality improvement to drive an optimal GHX customer experience, as well as internal efficiency.
- Participates with the development and maintenance of best practice implementation methodologies.
- Customer-focused professional with a passion for excellence and extensive experience with healthcare IT implementation projects.
- Exceptional client management, project management and interaction skills.
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success.
- Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, planning, coordination and negotiation skills, as well as a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Proven history of success (typically 2-4 years) in an implementation or project management role, preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
- Basic understanding of healthcare supply chain and/or EDI concepts including data mapping and data interchange between systems.
- Ability to configure applications, with knowledge of front-end business process applications.
- Experience or competency to perform application training sessions to customer project teams, lead process and application training sessions.
- Strong skills in Data Integration and/or Data Management.
- Ability to manage, import and export data in Excel.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Materials Management, Purchasing, Accounting, G/L, Data Integration, and/or Data Management.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Experience with project reporting.
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Dedication to customer service, with strong client management skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels of the company and customer organizations.
- Exceptional people and change management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation delivery skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% travel.
Estimated salary range: $65,000 - $80,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.