With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Four Winds Interactive is actively seeking an Implementation Architect to join the team. This position is responsible for solution design, evaluation, and implementation. The Implementation Architect will work with Customers, Sales Engineers, Hardware Solution Design, Implementation Teams, Development Teams, and Product Management to design enterprise systems for customers.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Directly responsible for understanding client goals, FWI platform solutions, and creating a solid technology architecture for implementation and long-term expansion.
• Provides oversight of system architecture, providing documentation to Sales teams for solution scoping and contract delivery, as well as documentation to Project Delivery teams for contract execution and support.
• Functions as core technical consultant between Four Winds, client, associated vendors, and any other organizations/entities related to an opportunity, project, or account.
• Engages with clients to ensure that project and program strategies developed and deployed align with overall business strategies, drivers, and stakeholder priorities.
Requirements for Success:
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, CIS, CS, and/or Software Engineering, related degree, or related experience.
• Advanced/Expert understanding of the entire FWI solution set including endpoint software, management software, and infrastructure components.
• Ability to quickly understand client industries, standards, and business requirements.
• Create detailed end-to-end architecture recommendations for enterprise-scale implementations, including client and third-party components.
• Expert knowledge of data integrations, including RESTful APIs, authentication, data structures (JSON/XML) and query languages (SQL/GraphQL), and ability to quickly understand requirements.
• Advanced understanding of networking concepts, including communication, security, hardware, protocols, and standards.
• Advanced understanding of web development technologies.
• Advanced presentation and documentation skills for quickly and effectively conveying necessary information to applicable teams.
• Ability to effectively wireframe solutions for audiences of all technical levels.
• Proven communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work with internal teams to manage needs and timelines.
• Ability to build long-term relationships, manage issues, anticipate needs and proactively identify at-risk areas.
• Ability to act as a mentor Sales & Project Delivery teams.
• Knowledge of on-premise, cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), and hybrid systems architecture.
• Working knowledge of cloud computing concepts, serverless architecture.
• Create and evaluate logical and physical digital signage system architecture, collaborate with internal teams, and sign-off on finalized design.
• Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Technical Sales, Services and Support organizations to ensure the success and scalability of the FWI solutions with our customers.
Helpful for Success:
• Enterprise Network topologies knowledge and understanding of how individual devices, locations and cabling are used in the physical design
• Experience with large format LCD/LED displays and video wall configurations
• Effective communication, listening, verbal and written skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status