Hotel Supply Coordinator at Hotel Engine
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:56 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, July 25, 2019
Hotel Supply Coordinator
Launched in November 2014, Hotel Engine is a Denver-grown startup that has built a worldwide inventory of wholesale hotel rates unavailable to the public. The invite-only platform saves its members an average of 26% off public rates, as well as offers a full suite of free expense management tools and a unique loyalty program.
We were named “2018 Start-up of the Year” and are growing at 3-digit growth YoY. This position is due to that growth! We are seeking a determined and gritty person to help us collect commissions from hotels. You will be joining a team that is energized, dedicated, and motivated.
Office and perks: office kegerator, organic fruit delivery, snacks, shuffleboard table, paid gym membership, paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, 401k, and medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
The Hotel Supply Coordinator is tasked with developing strong relationships with our hotel suppliers to gather, qualify, organize, log and execute booking request for Hotel Engine Account Manager clients. They transfer accurate, complete and timely information to operating departments internally and externally with hotels/suppliers. As well as collaborate with account managers to effectively resolve guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process. Success comes from self-motivation and the ability to thrive in a challenging fast-paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essentials.
- Assist client facing departments with hotel booking requests by researching destinations, rates and other criteria to successfully pair clients with the perfect hotel for their budget, location, and quality needs in a timely manner
- Network with hotels to build strong relationships and secure preferred pricing
- Create positive and enduring relationships with hotel suppliers and Account Managers, while multi-tasking with extreme detailedness
- Assist in operational planning, projects, and all other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested
- Accurately update and manage company’s internal database and CRM (Salesforce)
- Innovate, consistently look for ways to improve and streamline processes
- Occasional nights and weekend work may be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to problem solve independently
- Extremely organized and highly motivated with the ability to prioritize work and adhere to strict timelines
- Ability to handle stress and maintain professional composure, while managing and working on multiple request and projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity, learning new software and an evolving department vision
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Required Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of hotel industry experience
- Hotel and/or hospitality reservation experience is preferred
- Knowledge navigating and tracking within Salesforce, Saber or any GDS system is a plus
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership, snacks, and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
Read Full Job Description