Global Marketplace Site Merchandiser at PopSockets LLC
Global Marketplace Site Merchandiser
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
- Manage, review and report on online merchandise presentation of the Popsockets brand on marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Target, Walmart, etc) to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing, site placement and promotional tags are accurate and meet brand standards
- Oversee digital presentation of all products for Popsockets by merchandising, analyzing, and optimizing a seamless customer experience to achieve business goals.
- Lead product catalog optimization and creation efforts for sites (Amazon, eBay, Target+, Shopping-Feeds, More)
- Create and issue all product procurement requirements (POs, Order Entry (NAV), Tracking and Maintenance)
- Identify eCommerce product performance (unit sell thru, inventory position and pockets of opportunity) by generating and analyzing reports through Amazon Analytics, Google Analytics, Looker, SFCC, and implement changes accordingly.
- Strategize new ways of executing category offers, cross-sell and up-sell strategies to maximize successful KPI’s.
- Manage site operations related site merchandising activities including new product releases, removing obsolete product, categorization, SEO redirects upon other tasks.
- Provide product related QA support for global website deployments and new product launches.
- Coordinate with buying and marketing teams to ensure promotional readiness, inventory availability, etc. and leverage this to help influence decisions on what is highlighted in promotional materials and site content slots.
- Maintain site integrity by executing daily content refreshes during and after non-business hours.
- Monitor and conduct site audits for accuracy
- Understand categorical seasonality and customer buying trends
- Attend vendor meetings and be aware of evolving industry trends
- Incorporate irresistible calls-to-action to promotional placements to stimulate customer click-through and conversion
- Work with internal partners to gather relevant product content
- Continuous product presentation improvements including short, long descriptions, key features, photography, and restrictions
- Devise tactics for piloting ideas to "get things done" when broader programs and processes are not feasible or fast enough
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years experience working in a consumer goods company specifically with experience across Amazon Vendor Central, Seller Central, eBay, Walmart and other strong marketplaces
- Proven performance of growth in these channels (supporting or leading)
- Capacity to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in an extremely fast paced working environment with a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills in determining forecasts and replenishment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to relate to and work with a variety of stakeholders across teams as well as work effectively independently
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.