Gainsight Administrator at Gloo
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work cross-functionally with product owners, sales & success, marketing and revenue operations teams to learn business needs and instrument products. Ensure the effective performance and functionality of Gainsight.
- Design, build, validate and adjust workflows, reports and dashboards that analyze customer data from multiple sources, synthesize findings, and trigger actions for our Sales & Success team to proactively engage with champions.
- Ensure ongoing data integrity by continuously identifying and correcting data issues.
- Create & maintain change management processes.
- Support, maintain, configure and administer Gainsight, owning the Gainsight architecture and configuration. Perform technical administration and day-to-day management.
- Configure and deploy external integrations with Gainsight PX and CS.
- Configure user access and permissions across Gainsight PX and CS.
- Serve as the front line support for our internal end-users to field questions, troubleshoot issues and resolve problems.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Support business strategy development for the Growth and Success teams.
- Design business rules to import and analyze customer data in Gainsight CS.
- Support Journey Orchestrator for Gloo’s Growth team in Gainsight CS.
- Manage the implementation of new solutions, including requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement.
- Stretch yourself professionally by jumping into unfamiliar territory whenever necessary.
What We're Looking For:
- BS/BA in Business, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Gainsight CS and PX Admin Experience
- Salesforce Admin ExperienceSalesforce.com Certified Administrator (201)
- At least 5 years of experience in a technology company working as an internal consultant to your business partners
- Experience with design, implementation, customization and reporting of enterprise grade Salesforce installations using multiple record types
- A mind that thinks beyond the tactical activity to see the business impact of the work you do
- Communication (Ability to combine complex data and analyses into actionable output to facilitate decision-making; Ability to engage in active listening and draw out key conclusions from stakeholders, customers and vendor relationships)
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Excited about how different pieces/elements can be combined and optimized to improve processes
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects assignedUncommonly detail oriented – not even one misplaced comma escapes your eagle eye
- The drive to go above and beyond your current title – we need people that want to grow with us!
- Intensely curious mind that seeks to understand the “why” – then immediately begins to design the “how”
- Passionate about making deadlines
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays