AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We’re working to reimagine and actively modernize recycling by applying AI and automation to increase recycling rates and economically recover recyclables reclaimed as raw materials for the global supply chain. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post named AMP one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in Colorado. We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com..
AMP Robotics is hiring a Facility Project Manager reporting to Senior Project Manager to focus on overseeing the successful completion of projects including the creation, organization, and execution. This includes setting deadlines, communicating with company executives about the state of the project, ensuring projects stay on track and on budget, and adjusting if necessary to meet new requirements.
As our Facility Project Manager, you will work to:
- Lead task execution on engineering, procurement, assembly, shipping and installation activities while updating the project tracking status for multiple project deployments at the same time.
- Document and track action items from project kick-off, design review, customer agreement, installation review and post project meetings.
- Establish, monitor and maintain budgets through the entire project lifecycle while understanding and showing better ways to provide clear and concise reports.
- Coordinating the development of project documentation including user manuals, training materials and quality/performance criteria as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the system to the customer.
- Support installations through completion many which will be thru weekends. Travel up to 60% of the time could be expected. The field work is not climate controlled, can be dirty and poses certain hazards.
- Proactively identify risk and respond quickly to issues within the projects, problem solve and advise senior management of options for resolution. The expectation is a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to prioritize issues and requested new features through the Engineering Change Request process.
- Drive after action reports to identify and resolve challenges that arose during the entire project management process.
- Continually identify and implement new opportunities for cost savings, improved quality and customer experience, and proactively track these objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to lead cross functionally in a matrixed environment
- Extensive use of Project Management software tools, ex. MS Project, Smartsheets, Asana
- Inherent sense of accountability
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively and autonomously
- Comfortable managing up to 5 concurrent projects at any given time
- Attention for detail, awareness of issues before they arise and a drive to keep commitments
- Experience in an industrial environment
- 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience managing technical projects
- Bachelor’s degree within engineering/business or project certificate education
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Passion about robotics, artificial intelligence, and recycling
- A variety of project management tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10+ years of relevant project management experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus, and ability to accurately see and label color. (remove if not a requirement)
- 2770 Industrial Lane, Broomfield CO
- There may also be some work across other offices within Colorado including Denver and Louisville facilities.
- Up to 60%. Occasional international travel.
AMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary & compensation information: $95,000 to $120,000 depending on experience.
- Medical - The company covers up 85% to 100% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans depending on the selection. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).
- 14 days PTO and 6 paid sick days.
- Nine (9) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays. (salaried employees only).