Escrow Release Manager
Greater Denver Area
About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com to learn more.
The Professional Services Group of SRS Acquiom is currently recruiting a Escrow Release Manager for our Contract Administration & Compliance team. The Escrow Release Manager is responsible for reviewing and analyzing SRS Acquiom’s contractual obligations under transactional and banking institution agreements, in particular as it applies to the distribution of transaction consideration and funds. The Escrow Release Manager will be responsible for coordinating with various internal departments, as well as external parties and client stakeholders to complete these distributions. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, is a self-starter but also enjoys a team environment, can quickly comprehend key provisions of complex agreements, enjoys creative problem solving, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage up to twenty-five different release projects every month.
- Review transaction and banking institution agreements to determine the relevant legal information and perform analysis.
- Coordinate closely with operations analyst and other operations team members to create distribution waterfalls.
- Communicate with external parties to enforce and/or execute release of escrow funds or holdbacks pursuant to transactional agreements. Coordinate with client stakeholders about status of releases.
- Serve as internal escalation point for questions and contract interpretation.
- Be capable of communicating effectively and intelligently to former CEOs, CFOs and Venture Capitalists regarding status of release of funds.
- Manage and help execute special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record.
- 2-5 years general corporate experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Takes ownership of issues and follows through to resolution; can work independently or as part of a team as the issue requires.
- Knowledge of M&A transactions.
- Familiarity with NetSuite.
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement
Read Full Job Description