Escalation Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The opportunity
The mission of the Campaign Value Acceleration Team is to ensure and accelerate success and value realization for Adobe Campaign customers globally through extraordinary technical and functional leadership, frictionless on-boarding and premier customer care.
Strategic, rapid & high touch critical issue management to resolve serious customer challenges is critical to our customer success of Adobe Campaign. The escalation lead will own critical issue management through resolution for our customers experiencing serious challenges, they will work with Care, Consulting, Tech Ops and engineering to analyze and assess customer needs, struggles, and challenges to formulate a critical issue plan with a clear focus on what success and happiness for the customer looks like.What you’ll do
Lead Adobe Campaign critical situations to a successful customer outcome demonstrating the Campaign ecosystem including Care, Consulting, Tech Ops & Engineering
- Bring deep Adobe Campaign product expertise (with a focus on either the technical or business aspects) to bare on customer challenges
- Rapidly mobilize the needed resources to analyze and assess challenges the customer is experiencing
- Set expectations with the customer around goals of the customer concern and align on success criteria
- Present the customer with options for product solutions, improvement, and implementation approaches, along with the recommendations from Adobe in order to meet their goals
- Lead the escalation team every single day, maintain the critical issue plan, and lead the process to keep efforts on track
- Drive solid governance and strong communication with the customer and internally with Campaign ecosystem, Customer Success Manager, Sales teams and other customer-facing teams
- Actively identify & resolve internal/customer conflicts or barriers to success
- Restore the customers confidence in Adobe and Adobe Campaign
- Perform retrospectives to deeply understand root cause analysis and key drivers to the customer concern, provide input back to the team on how to apply the lessons learned to either prevent the issue(s) or create early warning indicators
- Provide feedback, communicate regularly and maintain positive relationships with Campaign ecosystem and other Adobe partners – such as CSM, NAM, etc.
- Provide major support in driving the team to hit goals/critical metrics such as more rapid issue closure, early detection etc.
- Expected to travel to customer sites as needed. Up to 35% travel expected
- Ambitious, responsive, hardworking, and professional with real passion for customer success
- Willingness to jump in and lead complex high friction situations large and small to resolution, ensuring needed communication throughout
- Proven ability to work on and lead cross-functional teams with groups like Tech Ops, Customer Care, Consulting, Engineering and Product Management
- Deep Adobe Campaign product expertise (with a focus on either the technical or business aspects)
- Possess a creative, forward-thinking, problem-solving, and solutions oriented mindset with the ability to deeply understand the impact of technical changes, articulate high-level technical solution, drive technical decisions to solve tough technical and business problems
- Demonstrate strong EQ and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively with people at all levels including senior leaders - like CMO, CIO, CTO, CDA
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively verbally and in writing with both customers and internally at Adobe
- Negotiation and leadership skills
- Drive others to complete needed items in a diverse team environment with a sense of urgency to resolve customer issues
- Ability to identify and gather themes and issues that exist across multiple customers to build new ways of resolving challenges and meeting customer needs
- At least 10 years of experience leading projects in a consulting and/or technology organization
- Experience as a consulting manager in a best-in-class management consulting firm OR as an accountable and practitioner manager / director from a customer organization is preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.