This is a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 22 states: AZ, CO, CA, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NY, NJ, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above.
Guild is hiring an Engagement Manager for a confidential project. This role will be responsible for owning customer and partner relationships, for partnering with engineering to identify and design solution enhancements, and for strategizing on growth opportunities with new and existing customers.In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Owning relationships with existing customers and partners, including managing day-to-day operations, identifying and driving expansion opportunities, and assessing client product enhancement requests
- Designing client management model, including onboarding, tracking customer health, and renewal strategy
- Assessing customer needs and market opportunity to develop product roadmap, including partnering with Engineering and Product Management to actualize enhancements
- Collaborating with sales, solution design, and client services counterparts to execute GTM strategy for new sales opportunities and conversion of existing relationships
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience managing and growing relationships with Fortune 1000 customers
- Strong track record with communicating and collaborating across functions; past experience working with sales, marketing, implementation, and customer delivery is a plus
- Experience translating client and business needs into product recommendations
- Understanding of SaaS business model and comfort with data is a plus
- Desire to work in a rapidly growing organization and develop and execute new company strategies
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of 120,000-150,000, as well as bonus and company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth