eCommerce Production Manager at PopSockets LLC
eCommerce Production Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014, and 165 millionth sold in 2019. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
In 2020, PopSockets was named the Best Company (of our size) to Work for in Colorado by ICC and ColoradoBiz Magazine, after being a runner up in 2019. We were also named on Built In Colorado’s list of Best Midsize Places to work in 2020. We were Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US for 2018, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the previous three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, click here. Or check out our awesome careers video here!
The eCommerce Project Manager/Scrum Master will support innovation and ecommerce growth in executing against our development roadmap. We are looking for a Scrum master with hands-on experience guiding, coaching and unblocking our Agile development team. You will need to demonstrate your strategic and critical thinking skills, detail orientation, project management abilities, multi-tasking skills, and your ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment. As our Scrum Master, you will own the triage and sprint-planning of features, functionality and defects across several digital properties. You will operate in a “customer first” model to ensure we are continuously improving the customer journey at every digital point of connection to the customer.
- Works with Product Owners and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management and prioritization practices
- Facilitates the execution and improvement of backlog refinement
- Prepares for and facilitates release planning with teams
- Assists in dependency management and cross team coordination
- Facilitates continuous improvement and the development of a learning culture on teams
- Facilitates ceremonies, collaboration, communication, and conflict management
- Teaches new team members Agile mindset and frameworks, practices, and process
- Influences the organization in the removal of organizational impediments and development of healthy Agile practices
- Mentors Product Owners and team members in agile practices and continuous improvement
- Removes impediments to the team’s ability to perform
- Acts as a buffer between external distractions to minimize disruptions
- Assists in the coordination of operational issue resolution
- Facilitates team development, mediates conflicts protecting the team and encourages healthy team dynamics.
- Fosters team responsibility, self-accountability, transparency and self-organization
- Closely collaborates with development, creative and data professionals authoring specifications and requirements.
- Conducts idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritization, and feature definition for the web optimization platform.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Experience in SDLC in Agile, Hybrid and Waterfall, hands on experience with Agile Transformation process.
- Champion of Agile software development process and practices.
- Proven success at helping teams succeed using Agile/Lean principles and practices.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business issues and operate using independent judgement with little oversight.
- 5 - 8 years of working experience as a Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Scrum Master certification or equivalent certified professional
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building; requires collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Strong communications skills: listening, presentation and influencing/negotiation skills
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.