Customer Success Implementation Manager at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Customer Success Implementation Manager you will drive execution with our most important customers and partners. In this role, you will coordinate cross-functionally across all departments within the organization: Product, Engineering, Operations, Revenue, Finance and Legal. You will own the day to day project management of multiple deployments running simultaneously. Your goal is to provide a white glove service, manage project scope and ensure deployments are completed on time. Our ideal candidate is fundamentally a project manager who has experience deploying integrated software solutions.
- Identify and understand project risks, coordinate with respective teams as applicable to mitigate and resolve
- Communicate and influence on project planning, execution, and delivery
- Oversee the planning, tracking and completion of all project tasks throughout the customer onboarding process — including but not limited to:
- Develop and oversee the project schedule and lead regular onboarding meetings
- Document, coordinate and monitor progress of customer, including ensuring all requirements are met
- Coordinate internal resources as required; Drive project to release on time with high quality
- Prepare and coordinate client training; help customers understand product features and benefits
- Transition customer from sales to customer success
- Manage dependencies both within and across the company for multiple projects running simultaneously
- Translate relevant, actionable information to be digestible by multiple audiences (project-level resources to executives)
- Provide ongoing deployment progress to management using relevant reporting tools and dashboards
What you bring:
- 6+ years in a project management role
- Outstanding written/oral/presentation skills; comfortable communicating at multiple levels within an organization (executives to analysts)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build diverse relationships and influence collaborative decision making
- Strong technical understanding of software systems at scale
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.