Customer Marketing Manager at Conga
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
- Manage customer reference program to identify, recruit, and match customer advocates for both public and confidential requests such sales team reference requests, analyst interviews, marketing customer engagement requests in webinars, podcasts, blogs, Press interviews and other public voice opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive database of reference customers that can be used externally to support the sales cycle, marketing activities, PR, analyst relations, and strategic partnerships
- Build and execute campaigns to drive retention, education, and advocacy, within our existing customer base.
- Work cross-functionally to: recruit, activate and develop core advocates
- Conduct interviews with strategic reference customers at executive level to obtain crucial content for reference materials
- Support Conga’s Executive Advisory Board program strategy and execution to engage and develop strategic advocate relationships with Conga executives.
- Build a strong portfolio of customer success stories and content that fulfils the requirements of all stakeholders to be used by marketing to create customer assets including written case studies, sales materials, customer videos, etc.
- Manage Conga customer speaker bureau to support engagement in events including Dreamforce and Conga industry and customer events.
- Work with leading customer reference and advocacy software applications to drive efficiencies in customer reference program management
- Provide regular reports on the effectiveness and status of the program
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Customer Marketing
- Four to six years of experience in establishing strong working relationships both internally and externally, quickly establishing trust and credibility, particularly with senior executives in large strategic customer accounts
- SaaS B2B marketing with a strong emphasis on customer programs preferred
- Embodies Conga core values of passion with a purpose, adapt to win, the desire for knowledge, and five-star value
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation
- Hard-working, self-starter with a willingness and eagerness to learn
- Actively participates and collaborates with others across teams to achieve business goals
- Desire to learn more about customer lifecycle marketing, advocacy marketing, demand generation, customer marketing, and/or campaign development
- Organized, ambitious, and high-energy that can embrace and navigate a fast-paced, ever-shifting environment
- Ownership mentality and proven ability to meet deadlines, work collaboratively with others, and ensure high quality deliverables
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to respond rapidly to sales cycle deadlines when required
- Experienced in writing and developing enterprise software customer case studies preferred
- Problem solver who is proactive, analytical, and innovative - never satisfied with the status quo.
- Experience with customer and marketing tools including: RO Innovation, Salesforce, Gainsight, Sendoso, or compatible tools.
- Familiarity with marketing tools like Salesloft, Marketo, Salesloft, Wrike, Influitive are highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.