Customer Consultant II at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Help customers reach their business objectives with various Vertafore products like RiskMatch, IsurLink, PL Rating and Reference Connect
- Ability to conduct best practice, train the trainer, executive readout and change management sessions to drive utilization of Vertafore solutions.
- Understand what customers are missing in their business and work to increase their bottom-line using Vertafore products and analytics tools.
- Create and manage scorecards to measure customers adoption of Vertafore products.
- Develop new playbooks to help customers use RiskMatch and other Vertafore products and apply learnings from the tools to their business.
- Maintain an understanding of current insurance industry and data and analytics trends.
- Stay abreast of changes in the functionality of the product platforms and the value that they generate for users.
- Conduct web-based platform demonstrations for clients, and work with leadership teams to continuously refine and improve the platform demonstration process.
- Facilitate, create, and design web-based and face-to-face user-based training sessions for Vertafore customers.
- Work with leadership to monitor the effectiveness of training as well as the adoption and usage of learned tools and practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to fast paced and changing situations.
- Customer centric, empathetic, and driven to make a difference for our agency partners.
- Able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Desire to continue to develop skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Articulate and well-spoken with excellent phone and email etiquette
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- 3+ years experience in project management, onsite training, or consulting experience preferably in a SaaS or Data Analytics company or experience in the insurance industry space
- Experience working with executives at large ($100M+) companies
- Strong ability to problem solve and communicate complex ideas in an accessible way
- Proficiency with desktop applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability and willingness to keep up with new forms of communication, and the latest technology tools. SQL a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to change
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!