Customer Advocacy Manager at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are looking for an experienced customer advocacy professional to build and manage all aspects of our reference program, advocacy program, and partner relationship strategy. This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring close collaboration with customer success, marketing, product management, and customer partner organization. You will be responsible for pioneering the new strategy and programs that turn our customers into raving advocates.
The Customer Advocacy Manager is personable, outgoing and can act as a liaison between Vertafore's partner organization and the rest of the organization. The ideal candidate is an advocate for our customers who is passionate about understanding their needs, telling their stories, and building relationships that will earn us their advocacy in return.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Lead liaison between Vertafore and Vertafore's customer partner organization, NetVU
· Advance strategic alignment between Vertafore and partner organization, ideate on future programs/initiatives
· Establish working relationships with partner organization team members as well as other key stakeholders
· Grow awareness of the partner organization/customer advocacy program internally and externally
· Develop new customer advocacy program: create the strategy, operationalize the processes, and execute the day-to-day activities
· Manage and expand comprehensive database of reference customers
· Build a strong portfolio of customer success stories and content to create customer assets, including written case studies, sales materials, customer videos, etc.
· Create programs to drive public customer voice through online reviews and engagement on sites like G2, TrustPilot, and NetVU
· Analyze results of programs to determine effectiveness and potential for improvement. Provide regular reports on programs and relationships to senior leadership.
· Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field of study
· 3-5 years of experience in a customer-oriented role within a B2B SaaS company preferred
· Background in managing cross-functional advocacy/reference programs
· The ability to develop and grow relationships with customers, partners, sales and marketing counterparts
· Ownership mentality and proven ability to meet deadlines, work collaboratively with others, and ensure high-quality deliverables
· Problem solver who is proactive, analytical, and innovative - never satisfied with the status quo.
· Excellent written communication and presentation skills; proven ability to create internal and external content experiences that reflect the customer perspective.
· A demonstrated track record of accomplishment in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open January 2022.