SumUp Sales Consultant Program Lead (Boulder, Colorado)
At SumUp, we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions that allow small businesses to accept payments. With merchants in over 31 countries using SumUp to accept payments, we’re building the first-ever global card acceptance brand. Using a founder’s mentality and a “team-first” attitude, our teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
Your impact at SumUp
As the Team Lead for the SumUp Sales Consultant Program you will be in charge of building the sales consultant program from scratch and scaling for rapid growth across the United States. You’ll be responsible for defining the program strategy, building compensation structures, finding and training consultants and driving sales across the US.
Your role and responsibilities
- Build and launch the Consultant Program MVP
- Attract, train and develop consultants across the US
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Consultant Program
- Formulate and test hypotheses to drive greater sales, consultant satisfaction and program success
- Collaborate with stakeholders across SumUp both nationally and internationally to drive critical initiatives on channel optimization and content creation
- Find new and innovative approaches to grow the consultant channel
- Set relevant KPIs for the program and its stakeholders, and allocate resources accordingly
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- Have at least 5+ years of relevant work experience in a high-performing fast-paced environment
- Are highly motivated, resilient, and entrepreneurial
- Have a scrappy get-it-done attitude
- Understand people and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated creative problem solver with a burning desire to drive results
- Are self-driven, eager to grow and passionate about scaling a program and company with unlimited potential
Why you should join SumUp
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2,000 people from over 52 nationalities
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- 50% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and company-paid life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plan (up to 3.5% employer matching when you elect to contribute up to 6%)
- Over 33 days a year of vacation and holidays
- Ongoing access to professional development tools, job training, and industry conferences
- Free on-site refreshments, snacks (fruits, cereals, nuts, etc.), and team meals
- Fun company outings, team events, birthday lunches, yoga, happy hours, hikes, etc.
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $90,000 to $120,000. Compensation will be finalized by the candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications and geographic location.