Channel Support Program Manager at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As Checkr doubles down on scaling the ecosystem of channel partners such as Paylocity, Planning Center, and Gusto, we are in search of a Channel Support Program Manager to be the dedicated owner who defines and implements the optimal support model for channel customers and partners. You will serve as the internal liaison between Customer Support, Business Development, Product & Engineering, and Sales to ensure the programs success. As the central point of contact for these partners, we will rely on your expertise to design and maintain joint support models.
- Partner with Customer Support and Business Development to define how to enable partners, customers, internal teams; set service level targets and methods of delivery; monitor support performance; and determine the strategy to scale to 100,000 customers
- Implement and standardize the support model across existing and future channel partners
- Identify gaps and provide solutions for improvement in current partner integrations and joint support structures
- Proactively monitor and improve the overall health of channel partnerships from a support perspective by identifying and analyzing trends in the partner, customer, and internal team experience
- Coordinate resources across Checkr teams to address partner and customer escalations and concerns to ultimately deliver a delightful experience
- Serve as an internal expert in all things related to channel partner integrations and customer workflows to support ongoing initiatives as this line of business continues to scale and evolve
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience leading and scaling customer support teams. Preferably within the SaaS space and/or partnership centric business models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Deep analytical skills needed to support a data driven approach when defining and refining Checkr's strategy to delight a quickly growing and diverse customer base
- Experience managing cross functional programs and projects in fast paced and distributed work environment
- A desire to delight customers and partners while extending Checkr’s mission impact throughout the channel ecosystem
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $80,240-$94,400
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.