Technical Product Manager, Platform at Parsyl
Parsyl is an early-stage, venture-backed technology company that was founded with the mission to improve health and save money by providing a better way to ensure the integrity of sensitive goods as they are shipped around the globe. We do this by combining proprietary sensing devices with powerful predictive data analytics to offer an unprecedented view of quality assurance and risk dynamics.
If you get excited about being a team player and thinking about joining a company whose technology will help answer questions like: “Should I give this vaccine to a child?” and “Is this seafood safe to eat?”- we’re looking for you.
Where you fit in:
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager in Denver, CO to lead development of the platform that underpins Parsyl’s products. You’ll be responsible for building and improving critical aspects of Parsyl’s platform, including our infrastructure, API, SDK, gateway, and firmware.
What you’ll get to work on:
- Solve challenges across a complex system that includes hardware and software, often involving users in low infrastructure parts of the world
- Understand product requirements across multiple verticals and synthesize them into work for the platform team
- Collaborate with engineers to execute against platform roadmap, balancing the goals of moving quickly while maintaining stability and performance
- Work with stakeholders across the company to develop and execute against key metrics for the platform team
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent.
- Systems thinker: Conceptualize and analyze different parts of our platform and how they interrelate.
- Comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Strong communicator across different audiences and communication styles. Can simplify tough problems and explain them to a non-technical audience.
- Dig deep to make sure we’re solving root problems and ensure we’re thinking about process and systems in scalable and maintainable ways.
- Love working with technical teams to make a big impact
Bonus if you also have:
- Worked with connected (IoT) devices before
- Experience with data-intensive products and machine learning
- Prior startup experience
Qualities We Look For:
- Mission -- You are highly motivated and inspired by our mission to improve health and save money for people across the globe.
- Grit -- You bring determination and a strong will to the challenges and opportunities that come with being at an early stage startup.
- High Standards -- You take pride in your work and are highly accountable.
- Curiosity -- You are energized by finding creative solutions to new situations.
- Self-Starter -- You are ambitious and take initiative, and thrive in environments with minimal supervision.
- Humility -- You approach your work with humility and a willingness to collaborate and learn from those around you in order to produce the best outcome
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness and commuter benefit
- Early-stage stock options
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Continuing education stipend
- Unlimited vacation
- Relocation assistance available