Product Owner (Entry-Level)
Are youinnovative, detail-oriented and strategically minded?
Do youlove to help envision the future and make the visions a reality?
Make animpact and love what you do!
We are looking for a Product Owner II who can fully understand and analyze bothinternal and external customer needs and then articulate those needs to thedevelopment team via user stories. As a team member embedded in an energeticagile team of Software and QA Engineers, you will serve as the interfacebetween our customers and your development team throughout the planning andsoftware development process.
You will collaborate closely with internal and external customers to understandbusiness processes/goals and identify business problems that may be effectivelyresolved with technology solutions. Working closely with Sr. Product Owners and Product Managers on requirements elaboration, documenting proposedsoftware solutions, and maintaining a prioritized backlog of issues. Ourculture fosters collaboration, innovation, integrity, mentorship, commitment tosuccess and FUN. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people andoffering an opportunity that allows you to make impact in your career.
If you love technology, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative,fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop high quality software thatwill transform the insurance industry, we would love to get in touch with you.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicantsregardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, nationalorigin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mentaldisability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or anyother characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
We need ProductOwners that:
• Have the ability to define problems, collect data, analyze data, establishfacts, and draw valid conclusions
• Understand business drivers, future customer needs and competitive challenges
• Collaborate with product management, development and user experience designstaff to lead on time, successful scope definition and feature deployment
•Thrive on responsibility and display a drive for results
• Enjoy having fun, make things happen, and dream big
• Work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
• Demonstrate a flare for innovation and creativity
• Have strong time management and organizational skills
• Can communicate complex concepts to all levels of an organization andcustomers
• Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals clearly andeffectively
• Understand web and database technologies
• Areexperienced with agile methodologies and understand the role of the product owner
We love Product Owners that:
• Clearly communicate and defend their ideas strategies
• Have a passion for product quality
• Have experience design skills
• Are driven to improve, personally and professionally
• Operate best in a fast-paced and flexible work environment
• 3+years' experience, preferably with business and data analysis for web-basedsoftware
We really like it when they:
• Share best practices that inspire everyone around them to raise the bar
• Have experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)