Product Marketing Manager at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can bring some analytical chops but is also strategic with positioning and messaging. If you enjoy working cross functionally with marketing, sales, solutions and product and are comfortable with wearing multiple hats every once in a while, this might be for you.
- Drive impactful product launches - for new products as well as large feature launches. From website pages to launch campaigns you will own all the messaging/ positioning, the content as well as the enablement for the launches.
- Stay abreast on competition and work with sales to highlight differentiation and drive high win rates
- Partner on pricing and packaging projects to help us monetize effectively our products and services while delivering maximum value to our customers
- Work closely with product management and sales enablement on running a smooth operating cadence to keep our field teams informed and excited to sell
What you bring:
- 4+ years of PMM experience.
- Experience in marketing a SaaS product
- Analytical prowess (background in consulting is ideal)
- Ability to work cross-functionally with team members at all levels (execs to ICs)
- Some experience with competitive and pricing packaging is ideal
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $100,980-$118,800.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.