Product Manager at Choozle
Product Managers at Choozle are responsible for “Discovering and Delivering Value Everyday” by managing and implementing product discovery activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation. We will always need to prioritize, and continually weigh the competing factors of our objectives for our product, our company’s resources, and demands from various stakeholders. Often we will meet with internal and external stakeholders to make sure the software product meets their needs and listen to feedback that may be incorporated into future iterations. We use real-world user data, customer feedback, and product/platform metrics to make evidence-based decisions. We work with Product Marketing to accurately and effectively present deliverables to end users. We work with the Product Engineering team to help optimize the product development process and coordinate product delivery plans.
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that achieve key objectives for the product and business, improving customer experience and driving growth.
- Determine the demand for software products and services offered by Choozle, our partners, and our competitors.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision with internal stakeholders and build teams.
- Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Conduct workshops - including assumption mapping (desirability, viability, feasibility), story mapping (MVP), hypothesis creation, business/user/tech requirement definition - with stakeholders to inform product development. Organize and refine feedback channels - including business strategy, partner/client feedback, iteration feedback, post-release validation/analysis, sourcing feedback from internal and external stakeholders - to inform product development.
- Work with Leadership and Stakeholders to adjust changing priorities/re-prioritization needs.
- Defining the why, when, and what of the product that the Engineering team builds.
- Work with Engineers and Stakeholders to organize planning activities, including workshop format and content creation, refining hypothesis, stakeholder mapping and communication, handoff of problem to the Build teams, iteration/deliverable prioritization & scope hammering.
- Using a discovery process to translate our product strategy into problems and opportunities for our cross-functional build teams to develop, iterate, and deliver solutions.
- Coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market by bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved, namely engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Experience in the digital advertising and programmatic industries, including knowledge of ad tech trends and techniques, and platforms
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Choozle was just awarded the #2 spot for small companies on this years’ Denver Post top workplaces!
- You will be the hub of knowledge at Choozle and will work cross-functionally across all company departments.
- You will have a chance to make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
In addition to salary, Choozle offers:
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work flexibility
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.