Product Manager - Data Insights at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Product Manager - Data Insights you'll solve problems with expertise in identifying and delivering the most valuable insights for our customers, product, marketing, sales, finance, technology and more. At our core, DHI is about delivering hiring insights, and this opportunity puts you at the nexus of this information ecosystem, that involves significant engagement with leaders across the company.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Envisioning, gathering, clarifying and elaborating requirements for internal and external data consumers
- Identifying the value behind ideas and establish clear priorities for your data product roadmap
- Prioritizing and refining our data backlogs for data engineering and data analytics, ensuring alignment with business objectives and that deliverables are understood by all stakeholders. Negotiate requirements and resolve prioritization conflicts to remove blockers to delivery
- Owning requirements for strategic top-level organizational reporting and other key data deliverables
- Being accountable for end-to-end delivery of your product roadmap, acting as point person on key projects spanning delivery teams, managing dependencies as required, and performing/facilitating user acceptance testing around our reporting and analytics
- Pragmatically helping stakeholders discover the most valuable KPIs to track and how to turn those into actionable insights
- Improving stakeholder satisfaction by developing adoption and engagement KPIs
- Coordinating with product marketing, product support, customer success, and training to make insights more accessible. Organize our reporting repository, establish clear definitions for our data elements, and train stakeholders to empower more self-service consumption of insights
- Consulting with other analysts to support them with strategic data sets and knowledge to enable their own analysis
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Customer-obsessed, with a drive to solve the most important problems. Commercially aware
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, embracing change, transforming ambiguity into tangible results with a bias for action, decisiveness and strong organizational skills
- Strong communicator and collaborator, forming relationships with key stakeholders, listening well to discern the intent of each request, translate the user's needs into requirements, and train users on how to get more of the info they need, self-service
- Ability to articulate complex data concepts clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Adept at envisioning data visualizations that both help users understand the data, and also make the insights actionable
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile product owner/product management role, preferably with training as a Certified Agile Product Owner or Pragmatic Institute certification
- 2+ years of experience building data insights products/reports
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Math/Statistics, or comparable experience preferred
- Deep background developing reports and using reporting and visualization tools such as Tableau, Big Query, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and understanding of data management concepts such as ETL, data marts, data lakes, data warehouses, and master data management
- Strong background using SQL and some experience doing user acceptance testing of reports
- Experience representing Agile requirements in issue tracking systems such as Jira with supplemental documentation in Confluence, Sharepoint, etc.
Base salary/pay of $84,000 – $163,800 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.