Named one of Built In Colorado’s 2019 Best Places to Work, AdAction Interactive is looking for a Product Analyst who can jump in and make an immediate impact on the business. Using your analytical and data-driven mind, you will help Product Managers perform competitive and customer based research, refine their questions into measurable indicators and assist in turning ambiguous data into insights about our customers. Your work will influence the direction of the product roadmap, helping to develop a strategy and vision to build and execute feature timelines from start to finish.
- Understand product vision and strategy
- Build and share subject matter expertise in specific areas as directed by Product Managers
- Collect, validate and manage product requirements
- Collaborate with Product team to groom, clarify and spec out product backlog
- Work with Product team and key stakeholders to define scope, specify requirements and implement timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products.
- Validate that software functionality meets product specification.
- Own and perform analytics and reporting as it pertains to product in collaboration with the Data Science team.
- Provide day-to-day support for internal stakeholders (eg Media)
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Math, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 1-3 years experience in a business analyst or product related role.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and bonus if knowledgeable in at least one scripting language (eg Python, R)
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.