Are you tired of the same routine? Want to play an integral role in building something bigger? Ibotta is seeking a Product Analyst to join our analytics team. The Product Analyst will help the Product teams make data-driven decisions and build a more engaging app experience to retain and develop shoppers.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for using the latest developments in statistics, machine learning and testing methodologies to understand the business in-depth, support and challenge strategic options, and build state-of-the-art tools to improve our future product developments.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work cross-functionally with the product team in analyzing customer segments and uncovering key, actionable insights about Ibotta users and behavior
- Run statistical analysis and create predictive models based on past user purchases and behavior
- Develop algorithms and machine learning tools for user targeting and personalization
- Design, implement and measure controlled experiments to determine potential impact of new approaches
- Report and understand business performance in detail, and identify ideas for improvement
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- An understanding of the key concepts of consumer behavior
- Proven expertise with data handling, processing, statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and provide thoughtful, agile insights
- Ability to develop, maintain, automate, visualize, analyze, and communicate reporting to management
- In-depth experience with SQL required
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (such as R, Python, Hadoop/Mahout) required
- Experience with A/B testing concepts preferred
- Practical work experience in Analytics, preferably in a consumer-facing industry, required
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/mathematics/statistics/data science or equivalent experience preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.