Manager, Product Management - Market Intelligence at GHX
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
In this hands-on management role, the Manager, Product Management, Market Intelligence is responsible for the complete Product Lifecycle and commercial management of GHX solutions that monetize data assets by providing insights and analysis to stakeholders in the healthcare supply chain industry.
This position leads a team of Product Managers and/or Technical Product Managers, providing strategic and operational direction, motivation, technical support, and guidance.
- Lead the Market Intelligence product portfolio within GHX, collaborating with cross-domain and cross-functional teams to achieve success for the portfolio
- Establish a vision for the portfolio that aligns with corporate strategy and drives portfolio products to meet bookings goals, customer satisfaction metrics, and other objectives
- Establish in-depth knowledge of customer needs, market dynamics, technology trends, and other factors influencing the strategy for the portfolio
- Develop and drive execution against the product roadmap from concept, through market launch, to end of life
- Particular areas of focus include:
- Reimagining the suite of intelligence products in light of GHX acquisitions, its evolving mix of data assets, and the shifting needs of the marketplace
- Developing product and distribution strategies specific to the needs of traditional and alternative markets for the portfolio
- Identifying additional data assets that, combined with existing data, would add greater value to the portfolio
- Identifying and executing on product enhancements ranging from data delivery methods to analytics tools that provide greater value to customers
- Manage the product roadmap for the portfolio, ensuring alignment with corporate priorities and cross-domain and cross-functional interdependencies
- Collect and organize feedback on market needs from internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and assess opportunities for product enhancements and new product introduction within the portfolio
- Guide execution of the roadmap throughout the product lifecycle, collaborating with development, sales & marketing, solutions delivery, and others to ensure product success
- Support direct reports in their career development and successful execution of duties
- Able and willing to travel approximately 20% of time
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent leadership skills, with a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly adept at working collaboratively across multiple business and technical functions to achieve results
- Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to evaluate solution options provided by technology teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines and to prioritize among them
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up the sleeves and drive projects to completion
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ product management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience, either leading dedicated indirect teams or direct reports
- Experience with SaaS delivered applications and business models
- Experience with advanced data analytics
- Deep experience in data monetization, including packaging options, pricing models, distribution strategies
- Advanced degree in business or a technology-related field
- Experience with or serving medical device or supplies manufacturers
- Experience with or serving the investment community (analysts, hedge funds, etc.)
- Certifications in relevant product management and Agile development methodologies
- Prior success in developing and executing on relevant data monetization strategies
- Creative thinker with the drive to re-imagine a product line
- Solid background in data analysis and visualization
- Experience that demonstrates a deep understanding of one or more of the personas served by the portfolio
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)