Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner on driving continued change in GHX Product Management practice, with increasing focus on business outcomes, customer experience and product delivery.
- Develop strong, positive relationships with Product team members, Development counterparts, PMO and Business stakeholders building GHX’s best-in-class portfolio of product offerings.
- Utilize high-level team integration skills to define and optimize processes and metrics for the commercial roadmap, project prioritization, alpha/beta testing, communication and tracking GHX’s portfolio of product offerings.
- Drive operational readiness to ensure that the product is able to be properly marketed, sold, contracted, installed, trained, billed, supported and analyzed for utilization. Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders around key Business as Usual activities.
- Understand all upcoming product releases, handle alpha/beta programs, and collaborate with marketing, solutions delivery, sales, and support to ensure maximum impact and smooth change management.
- Work across organizational boundaries to ensure that all go-to-market goals and critical milestones are met.
- Develop, implement and build a team to operate tools to drive efficiency in the operation of market research, business planning, roadmap planning/publishing and portfolio analysis.
- Track progress of all activities related to design and product management, help lead all reviews and meetings and communicate with functional partners – Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations, Development, Legal and Finance.
- Analyze opportunities for improvement in product management, surface key metrics, prioritize and lead initiatives to make us a best-in-class product organization.
- Leads a team responsible for commercial operations, planning and analysis related to GHX global portfolio.
- Coordinates and leads cross functional product lifecycle management meetings.
- Builds and manages an analysis function in support of concept creation, business case development, roadmap planning and complete lifecycle management.
- Acts as a senior member of the Product Management leadership team setting direction for the Product Management organization and engaging with peers in Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Operations and Development.
- B.S. degree in a technical field, economics or related discipline/experience, or a combination of education and related work experience; MBA preferred
- 8+ years in a Product Owner, Sales Operations or Product Operations role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team
- Experience with SaaS and enterprise software products or services preferred
- Experience in project management. PMP or similar certification a plus
- Proven ability to build, lead and manage a team
- Strong team player
- Experience working within an Agile methodology and demonstrated ability to effectively operate within an Agile team environment
- Track record of planning, organizing and executing on complex initiatives with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfort with ambiguity and aim to take on new challenges and responsibilities, and perseverance to see through to impact
- Extraordinary problem solving and analytical abilities; strong aptitude for structuring complex problems and presenting well-supported solutions
- Great written and spoken communication skills; ability to speak to both business and technical audiences
- Strong process management and operational background
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology, able to identify market trends
- Ability to assess risks, dependencies, and identify mitigation strategies
- Skilled in leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating
- Experience with Jira, Aha, and Salesforce.com highly preferred