Demand Generation Manager at SonderMind
SonderMind is rapidly expanding in new and current markets; we are seeking a Demand Generation Manager to drive top of funnel growth using any means necessary. As an individual contributor, the Demand Generation Manager will work cross-functionally with the sales and marketing teams to ensure strategic top of funnel efforts drive significant sales growth further down the funnel. As our ideal candidate, you are well versed in turning data into information, information into insight, and insights into business decisions. You excel working in a fast-paced, quickly growing and changing environment. You are eager to jump in quickly to become a key player in SonderMind’s nationwide expansion.
- End of two weeks: Understand current growth efforts and V1 of plan to test current and other channels
- End of month 1: Completion of first traction tests that inform iteration on testing plan moving forward
- End of month 2: Increase monthly Market Qualified Leads 30% month over month while decreasing CAC
- End of month 3: Identify three or more scalable traction channels
- End of month 4: Decrease Customer Acquisition Cost 30% by channel and market; drive growth across all markets
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally and ability to influence outcomes
- 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing or general startup experience with at least 2 years focused on top of funnel demand generation
- Experience testing and leveraging 4 of the 19 traction channels with desire and ability to test additional channels
- (Viral marketing, Public Relations, Unconventional PR, Search Engine Marketing, Social and Display Ads, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Engineering as Marketing, Target Market Blogs, Business Development, Affiliate Programs, Existing Platforms, Trade Shows, Offline Events, Speaking Engagements, Community Building)
- Ability to perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify hypotheses and help design & measure experiments
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a Data Analysis role
- Healthcare experience
- Previous startup experience
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right? To ensure the success of our growth team, this role will be receive commission for meeting team goals.
How to apply: