Customer Success Lead at Parsyl
Parsyl is a technology company that delivers IoT enabled supply chain visibility and insurance solutions for shippers and suppliers of pharmaceuticals, perishable foods and other sensitive goods. We were founded with the mission to improve lives and save money by providing a better way to understand the quality of goods we all rely on, from the foods we eat to the medicines we need. We are working to achieve this by combining smart sensors, data insights, and comprehensive cargo insurance coverage to improve risk resiliency and safeguard goods in transit and storage.
If you’re a team player and would be excited to join a company whose technology will help answer questions like: “Should I give this vaccine to a child?” and “Is this seafood safe to eat?”- we’re looking for you.
Where you fit in:
As an early member of a fast growing startup, you will be tasked with ensuring that our users, whether they are healthcare workers in Senegal or seafood suppliers in Seattle, get the most out of our product and have a great experience with Parsyl. You will work closely with the Product, Sales, Global Health and Engineering teams to develop a seamless experience for our users, starting with onboarding and continuing throughout their experience with Parsyl.
You bring a proven track record of developing effective customer success strategies and best practices, advocating for and empathizing with users, and getting to the root of issues quickly. You’ve shown a keen ability for developing lean, scalable processes that focus on delivering a consistently high quality experience with a startup mentality.
You are a good fit for this position if you enjoy an environment where every day is different. You’ll be spending a lot of time with our customers and users, but will also have the opportunity to develop best practices and strategy for customer success at Parsyl. Bottom line, you are driven by a desire to deliver the best possible experience for users, whether it’s responding to Zendesk tickets, diving into survey data, trying to replicate an issue experienced by users, or streamlining the process we use to communicate with our users.
What you’ll get to work on:
- Develop and manage a global customer success program that spans North America, Europe, Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Identify and manage global vendors to ensure a high level of responsiveness and quality when responding to customer issues
- Develop, monitor and report on customer success metrics
- Manage employees responsible for customer success, including hardware fulfillment and operations
- Work with Sales, Global Health, Product, QA, and Engineering to craft a consistent, top notch customer experience
- Troubleshoot customer issues, perform basic root cause analysis and follow through to their resolution
- Write and improve product documentation
- Over time, develop and implement a strategy for scaling the customer success team
- Demonstrated success in an enterprise customer success role:
- Ability to successfully prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- History of achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to handle both the strategy and detail involved with ensuring customer satisfaction
- Experienced at getting to the root of problems and resolving them quickly
- Proactive at uncovering and resolving user concerns
- Seen as high value, collaborative partner to Sales, Product, and Engineering teams
- Proven project / program management experience
- Experience supporting global, diverse and multilingual user base
- 7+ years in a customer success role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and sales skills
- Highly organized with an acute attention to details
Bonus if you also have:
- Supported a product that includes a hardware component
- Developed customer success programs from the ground up
- Experience in emerging markets and / or Global Health
- French language proficiency
Qualities We Look For:
- Mission -- You are highly motivated and inspired by our mission to improve health and save money for people across the globe.
- Grit -- You bring determination and a strong will to the challenges and opportunities that come with being at an early stage startup.
- High Standards -- You take pride in your work and are highly accountable.
- Curiosity -- You are energized by finding creative solutions to new situations.
- Self-Starter -- You are ambitious and take initiative, and thrive in environments with minimal supervision.
- Humility -- You approach your work with humility and a willingness to collaborate and learn from those around you in order to produce the best outcome
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness and commuter benefit
- Early-stage stock options
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Continuing education stipend
- Unlimited vacation
- Relocation assistance available