Associate Product Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for an Associate Product Manager within our Platform Group to lead with a cross-functional team of engineers, architects and analysts responsible for the continued success of our Salesforce Platform. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth consumer tech company and continue to scale our Salesforce platform.
What you will be doing:
- Owning the product roadmap and market outcomes within your domain of Salesforce
- Partner with senior leadership, Client Partnership leadership and our Brand Partners to identify and prioritize initiatives with potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Build partnerships and manage stakeholders across product development and other departments to ensure alignment across multiple teams/roadmaps
- Drive major product initiatives focused on expanding the Ibotta experience to new channels
- 1+ years (3+ for PM) of product management experience at fast-growing tech companies specializing in user-facing customer service products and/or mobile applications
- Experience building backend products that have front-end implications for users
- The ability to make trade-off decisions based on large amounts of data
- A desire to become a subject matter expert on your domain and represent its strategy to senior leadership
- An interest in experimenting with the latest thinking about product management best-practices
- A knack for building strong working relationships with cross-functional partners
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture, and leading a team through dynamic change
- Excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to run A/B tests, manipulate data, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- An ego-free embrace of vigorous debate and conviction that it's better to be aligned than right
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so we can focus on the few, truly great ones
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity
- BA/BS in CS/Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math is a plus
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $80,000-$90,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.