- Help oversee day to day workplace operations to ensure office is running smoothly and efficiently, delivering a high service level.
- Responsible for moves, adds, and changes to all allocated employee space, keeping space tool up to date.
- Partner closely with property management, submitting work orders, responsible for programming building access for employees and serving as first point of contact as immediate needs arise.
- Partner closely with and provide back-up to onsite Workplace Specialist team member.
- Provide front desk backup for Office Administrator as needed.
- Build relationships with various workplace vendors including janitorial, electrical, HVAC, paint, carpet maintenance, plants, etc.
- Responsible for ordering all office supplies.
- Conduct multiple spacewalks daily for preventative maintenance, ensuring space is clean and clear of debris.
- Partner closely with onsite stakeholders and administrative team to support office needs, communications and program initiatives.
- Manage and respond to internal ticketing system within set SLA’s.
- Support onsite events as needed, furniture set up/take down, HVAC, extra janitorial and ensure office is reset.
- Oversee daily janitorial staff ensuring office cleanliness is a top priority.
- Assist with onsite shipping and receiving.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a workplace, office management or facilities coordinator role, delivering top notch customer service and helping creating an A class employee experience.
- Vendor, furniture and preventative maintenance experience.
- Organized self starter, ability to work independently, driving projects and tasks to completion with little direction.
- Experience with internal facility ticket systems and meeting SLA’s.
- Responsive and ability to adapt to an ever changing atmosphere.
- Energetic, outgoing and always willing to dive in where needed.