PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. We’ve since sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products. We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine—an adaptable global brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every year.
As a member of the PopSockets sales team, the Wholesale Customer Service Representative will be a critical part of communication between the company and PopSockets wholesale accounts.
- Assists current and potential wholesale customers by advising on product information and availability
- Order entry
- Order processing from receipt to shipment
- Resolves product or delivery issues by assessing the customer’s complaint and determining the most effective solution to keep the customer happy
- Maintains customer account information
- Provide support on special requests and ad-hoc projects as necessary
- 1-2 years experience in a customer support role
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Roll up the sleeves, action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
Pay range: $37,000 to $40,000
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.
Read Full Job Description