Wedfuly creates elaborate, engaging, seamless, virtual weddings. We exist to provide you the ability to share your union, arguably one of the most important days in your life, virtually.
There will always be people on your guest list who would experience challenges whether health, distance or monetary in attending your special day. At Wedfuly, we leverage the newest and best technology to ensure we can remove the barrier of attendance for your guests. Now, everyone can join in near or far.
As a Wedfuly team member, you are responsible for upholding the Wedfuly brand and mission and providing a delightful client experience. Wedfuly’s services are inclusive of all. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What you’ll do:
In this role you will have several responsibilities including executing on client deliverables such as evites, websites, and slideshows. Your main responsibility will be to support the Wedfuly Host (aka: Virtual Wedding Coordinator) during a virtual wedding. We refer to this role as a Co-Host. During a Wedfuly wedding, the Co-Host is responsible for sharing media, music, and serving as tech support to the virtual guests. Together with the Host, you will provide a seamless, delightful virtual experience for all participants.
Please note: Candidates should keep in mind that the hours and schedule for this role are variable and will include weekends. This is a remote, part-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow a wedding timeline, understand and execute on audio and visual cues
- Play selected media via Spotify, YouTube, Quicktime and Preview on a Zoom call seamlessly
- Sort wedding guests into virtual reception tables and coordinate with guests to ensure they are in the appropriate room
- Assist clients to ensure good audio and video quality for live events and recordings
- Coordinate with clients and onsite contact for tech setup and troubleshooting any issues related to onsite tech
- Work with the wedding host to proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Provide technical assistance to virtual wedding guests
- Collaborate with wedding host to execute a seamless virtual wedding
- Execute on client deliverables such as creating websites, evites, and slideshows
- Edit video footage and pictures as part of post wedding deliverables
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements and characteristics:
- Available for minimum of 20 hours maximum of 35 hours a week, with the majority being weekend wedding support (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- You must have a reliable apple laptop, consistent *fast* internet connection (upload speed of 5 mbps or more), and an external monitor- or the ability to obtain these prior to hire date
- Strong computer skills and a proficiency in MacOS. You need to have a high level of comfort in web-based applications such as Zoom, Slack, Airtable and Intercom
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- You are outgoing and personable and able to communicate with a variety of clients
- You are hardworking and energetic and always have a can-do attitude