Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
The Vice President, Global Channels and Alliances is responsible for the indirect go to market strategy, operations, and sales revenue globally and across geographic regions.
All partner based routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, OEMs, Systems Integrators and Alliance Partners.
The VP will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network and is responsible for the programs and revenue across all partners.
The VP is expected to lead the global partner team, identify areas for investment supporting them with business cases, and collaborate with the sales, marketing, services, and partner training/enablement teams to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem. This role is a general management role that is a high impact, playing an integral role in the success of the overall field team and companies planned expansion.
- Develop and implement the overall channels strategy for the field and company globally.
- Manage programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and Influence revenue from across all channel partners.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Co selling with partners to close sales opportunities
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels
- Responsible for creating and driving channel programs, including leading the exec alignment and assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Work directly with the marketing team to develop channel marketing programs and co branded messaging, training, etc.
- Leadership and management of assigned channel team, to include resource management, hiring, personal development, and performance management
- 8+years experience of software channel sales experience, managing a team that spans multiple geographies and channel strategies which must include SI’s, alliances and OEM programs.
- Previous Sales Success, leading complex sales cycles through partnerships, including managing exec relationships and deal negotiation.
- Experience building, developing and growing channel programs.
- Experience with analytics, SaaS and business process transformation preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Track record of recruiting, coaching and growing channel teams.
- You are a self starter who demonstrates courage and creativity in solving problems, helping your team achieve their pipeline goals and setting future strategy for the team.
- You exhibit passion, persistence and integrity in all that you do.
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: OTE up to $380,000
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.