Vice President, Learning Operations (Remote) at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Vice President, Learning Operations to lead our critical cross-functional operational programs that support our core strategic goals. These programs enable effective working relationships with our academic partners, provide seamless solutions for our employer partners, and support student-focused user experiences. As Guild is a fast growing company, this role is being created to help lead our teams focused on delivering complex academic innovation initiatives such as upskilling, stackable credentials, and applied learning. These programs require collaboration across all levels of the organization and with key partners from each business unit.As Vice President, Learning Operations you will:
- Provide vital leadership on fast-moving, projects from early stages through to scalable execution.
- Effectively manage large cross-functional project teams while influencing decision-making and visibility to senior leadership
- Work closely with our student experience, product, academic partnership, and employer partnership leaders to improve and scale our operational processes and teams.
- Utilize data and customer/partner feedback to identify, prioritize and implement operational initiatives that have high internal and external ROI.
- Directly manage and mentor Learning Marketplace operational team
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, in a highly cross-functional and cross-collaborative environment
- Deep analytical skills, both in highly complex technical environments and process-oriented organizations
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including leadership roles within operations, project or product management.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with different partner groups and confidently advocate, influence and negotiate across various levels of the organization
- A strong sense of ownership with proven ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to attract, coach, and mentor and build a strong high-performance team.
- Willingness to dive into details and roll-up-sleeves while keeping eye on the “big picture”
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $210,000-$247,500 and bonus/variable compensation/commissions eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth