User Support Specialist
Who Are We?
Thanx helps offline retailers build deeper, data-driven relationships with their best customers by integrating loyalty, feedback, referrals, and personalized marketing tools.
Thanx is backed by some of the best VCs including Sequoia Capital and Icon Ventures.
We are in the early stages of growth but well on our way to major success. We Embrace Diverse Perspectives. We Focus On What Matters. We Make It Happen. We Say “Thanx” Generously. As corny as it may be, we literally say “Thanx” to each other in company all-hands.
This is a full-time, in-office/remote position. It will be your responsibility to answer B2C customer support tickets that come through our support line, Zendesk. You will be on the frontlines with our users and are expected to bring a positive and helpful face to the brand. You will tag tickets for tracking, research issues, and escalate any bugs or issues you uncover. Day to day responsibilities overseen by User Support and Operations Lead.
- Use Zendesk to read, track and respond to support requests from customers (B2C).
- Research support issues and escalate tickets when there are indications of a larger issue.
- Provide detailed background information when reporting a bug or issue to a manager.
- Maintain courteous and articulate communication with the customer
- Work up to 40 hours per week
- 1-3 years customer or user support experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage an upset customer
- Strong problem solving and computer skills
What is Thanx?
Thanx helps merchants build deeper, data-driven relationships with their best customers. We capture valuable transaction and lifetime value data about customers and enable merchants to act on that information with simple ROI-focused marketing campaigns. As a Software-as-a-Service offering, Thanx requires no point-of-sale integration or additional hardware, instead pulling data directly from proprietary partnerships with the major credit card companies — the result is a seamless merchant experience and equally joyful consumer experience which eliminates the hassles of plastic cards, phone numbers, punch cards and other traditional loyalty program staples which just slow things down.
Ready to change your life? Apply now!