Travel Advisor Support Specialist at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
The Travel Advisor team is a tight-knit group of goal-oriented and versatile individuals who aim to provide a seamless booking experience for our potential travelers. By paying close attention to detail and maintaining the highest level of responsiveness, we perform our day-to-day tasks in a fun, yet professional manner. The support team is responsible for addressing any questions a potential guest may have prior to booking a home with Evolve via written form.
The ideal candidate is a motivated individual looking to utilize time spent by helping others make the right decision for their particular travel needs via written communications. They take pride in quick, efficient and accurate hospitality.
What you’ll do:
- Lightning-fast response to a high volume of traveler booking inquiries via email.
- Work across multiple booking platforms and can dexterously move between operating systems
- Team player: you thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Manage lead follow-up using our relationship management software (CRM)
- Thrill travelers with over-the-top service throughout the initial inquiry process
- Communicate travelers on the Evolve difference, including our 4 core standards, along with individual attributes of properties in our network
What makes you a good fit:
- Operational or customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- Salesforce experience a plus
- You are service and operationally driven and look to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay is $38,500 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($18.51/hr).
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.