Tranzact Expert - Customer Service at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position is primarily responsible for providing an effortless customer experience while manning the Tranzact Expert Call Center and Queues. This position is also responsible for providing resolution of questions and issues that come to the Tranzact Expert team within our SLA guidelines, as well as training and onboarding all internal and external customers on Tranzact.
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Aims to provide an effortless experience to our Internal and External Customers
- Provides resolution of questions and issues that come to the Team within SLA guidelines
- Proficiency in Tranzact Queues: including Quotes In-Process, Cases, Tasks, CETs and Public Quotes
- Able to answer all calls and live chats and deliver an effortless customer experience, with minimal to no guidance or support
- Able to conduct basic customer demonstrations of Tranzact, as well as able to train internal contacts on how to deliver a basic customer demonstration
- Able to meet minimum 900 action items/month required
- Attain all Tranzact Certification Badges (Level 1, 2 and 3) as well as Greenhorn and Binge Quoter badges
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University preferred, or equivalent combination of education and customer support experience.
- Prior experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Gmail.
- Ability to answer phone calls to address customer needs
- Efficient with computers, experience using CRM system
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to Multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional and effortless user experience; understands what an effortless experience is, and delivers on this promise consistently
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
- Experience with salesforce.com a strong plus, not required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave