Tier 1 Customer Support Specialist
Convercent is growing, and so is our need to expand support of our global enterprise customer base. Bring your curiosity, your readiness to be challenged, and your desire to do work that really makes the world a better place and help us build a world-class, seamless experience for our global customers.
In this role, you’ll use your product understanding and experience troubleshooting complex software to respond to escalated and more complex support and configuration issues. You will partner with Product and Engineering on prioritization of defects, ensure SLAs are met, and leverage your technical chops for workarounds as needed. You will also work closely with your partners in Customer Success to translate the business impact of issues, so we can make informed decisions as a team and set our customers up for success. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Support within our Customer Success team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring delivery of a first-class, genuine and personalized customer support experience.
- Troubleshooting and investigating platform issues reported from clients, including building SQL queries, reviewing server event logs, failure mode isolation and debugging.
- Using your critical thinking skills and attention to detail to package escalations to engineering in those situations where you can't resolve the issue within Support
- Serving as the liaison between customers and internal teams deciphering and communicating defects, new business requirements and technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience.
- Partnering well across departments, thinking creatively, and solving problems - you know that great collaboration and feedback will make us bigger than the sum of our parts
- Being a technical subject matter expert on all things Convercent so you can confidently recommend options, internally and externally.
- Developing a deep understanding of the application configuration and how the product behaves under different scenarios.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure and architecture, MS Azure a plus.
- Relational Database Management, SQL scripting, MS SQL Server a plus.
- 2+ years of escalation software support experience.
- Prior experience in SaaS/Software industry preferred.
- Knowing what it means to operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- A passion for customers' experience and empathy in understanding customer needs -- this matters in every support role, but in our business, it matters a lot.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal and eloquent writing skills.
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges.
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Information security.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.