Territory Manager at Travelers Haven
Travelers Haven has experienced impressive growth with a unique platform in the workforce lodging sector. The company is well positioned in the market with a compelling value proposition and an excellent reputation with our existing customers.
We are seeking a Housing Location Specialist with strong customer service background, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and strong attention to detail. The Housing Location Specialist will be responsible for locating and negotiating the best possible housing option for each client request within their specific client focus. They will work directly with Account Managers and Inside Sales Associates to present housing options that meet or exceed the client's needs.
- Read & evaluate housing requests
- Perform preliminary research regarding the desired housing market
- Locate available housing using our internal housing database, vacation rentals, local property management companies, real estate agents, apartment communities and online databases
- Think outside of the box to find housing solutions that may not be readily available
- Negotiate favorable terms and fees with the property point of contact
- Gather all the necessary unit and community details that pertain to the rental
- Compose pricing and unit particulars for delivery to the Account Manager & clients
- Educate the Account Manager and client as to why this is the best available housing
- Add new properties to our database, and introducing them to our partnership program
- Establish and maintain favorable relationships with landlords and property managers
- Master standard furniture rental pricing with your territory specific vendors
- One to two weeks per year of paid on-call participation required
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to plan & organize
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Ability to take initiative
Required Education & Experience:
- Some college experience preferred
- 1+ years in an office environment
- 1+ years customer service
- No direct reports.
- No travel time expected for the position.