Systems Support Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Do you enjoy building product and platform that enable your colleagues to deliver faster, better in an automated manner? Do you enjoy working on exciting technologies and have the freedom to approach problem from a different perspective? As our team member, you will get to enable and affect how FIS delivers application in a modern way. We are a dynamic and technical team. We are focused on the mission of enabling continuous delivery but still carve out time to have fun, movie nights, camping, trivia, etc.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for support and operations of a new product line.
- You will be responsible for training, develop processes for the operations team to meet SLA.
- You will help develop tools and services to measure SLA and improve continuous improvements.
- You will partner with development team, participate in sprint ceremonies, and drive operational requirements.
- You will actively work to streamline support team's process with focus on automation.
What you bring:
- Broad base of knowledge of enterprise applications, network configurations, infrastructures.
- Deep understanding of DevOps culture and process frameworks, e.g., ITIL.
- Knowledge of development processes, SDLC methodologies (preferably Agile).
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Prior experience transforming traditional operations team into high performing, product-aligned team.
Added bonus if you have:
- Automation experience with tools such as Terraform, Ansible/Puppet
- Scripting with Bash, Python, etc.
What we offer you:
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.