Support Specialist at BillGO
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for providing outstanding customer service and support. The Support Specialist is a unique position that would have call center customer service experience. Key factors for this position are being a clear communicator, problem solver, continuous learner, and a great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience and prefer working in a fast-paced environment where change is the name of the game.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for participating in weekly support meeting with stakeholders/manager
- Work closely with product and engineering to log and track bugs and make suggestions based on customer feedback
- Provide phone, email, and chat support to suppliers using our payment services
- Assist in the delivery of bill pay payments to SMB’s
- Operate as the conduit between end-users, Enrollment Team, Product, and Engineering
- Assists with training content development and onboarding new team members
- Continuously audit the accuracy of registration details and work directly with suppliers to correct and update as necessary
- Onboard newly enrolled suppliers to our payment platform
- Create and document processes to improve resolution handling and supplier experience
- Proactively contact suppliers to assist with payment processing
- Upholds highest level of KPI delivery and SLA adherence
- 2+ years of customer service and/or biller enablement experience
- Experience providing business service support
- Ability to break down complex solutions into easy to understand concepts
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately track and record data with high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time in order to achieve personal, departmental, and company goals
- Ability to identify, document and communicate enhancements to company processes
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Base salary ranges from 45-55k, based on current market assessments and varies depending on experience.