Support Services Coordinator at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Support Services Coordinator to join our team in Boulder, CO. As a member of our team, you will provide our customers with a professional experience from the moment they contact LogRhythm Support. As the voice of LogRhythm Support, you must be well-spoken, have strong written and verbal communication skills, well-organized, technical or a desire to become technical, patient, friendly, and highly professional. You will route all incoming support calls and tickets to their proper tier. This role can serve as a great springboard into the Technical Support Engineer role.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls for the Support Service department
- Create and route all new support tickets, connect customers quickly to support engineers, and ensure that SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are being met.
- Process customer escalation requests in a timely manner
- Provide ways to help customers discover and use self-help content
- Answer customer questions and provide documentation regarding the product
- Responsible for handling customer requests for non-technical assistance
- Able to work cross departmentally to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for delivering “Customer Orientation” webinars
- Manages various other assignments that may arise in relation to support cases and customer calls
- 2+ years in a Customer Service environment
- Strongly oriented to customer service and has a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Technically minded
- Articulate, good telephone demeanor and positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to pick up new technology – New Voice Media, Confluence, Salesforce experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated, organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and creative
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $50,000-$55,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 15th March 2021
- Reporting to: - Director, Global Sales Development
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.