Support Services Coordinator
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
We are looking for a Support Services Coordinator to join our team in Boulder, CO. As a member of our team, you will provide our customers with a professional experience from the moment they contact LogRhythm Support. As the voice of LogRhythm Support, you must be well-spoken, a strong written and verbal communicator, well-organized, patient, friendly, and highly professional. You will route all incoming support calls and tickets to their proper tier. This is an opportunity to support LogRhythm’s award winning platform and our growing customer base.
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls for Support Service department
- Create and route all new support tickets, connect customers quickly to support engineers, and ensure that SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are being met.
- Responsible for processing and assigning the customers’ requests accurately and efficiently
- Learn and adhere to multiple prioritized processes
- Responsible for handling customer requests for non-technical assistance
- Responsible for delivering “Customer Orientation” webinars
- Manages various other assignments that may arise in relation to support cases and customer calls
- 2+ years in a Customer Service environment
- Strongly oriented to customer service and has a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Technically minded to understand the product at a general level
- Articulate, good telephone demeanor and positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to pick up new technology - inContact, Salesforce experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated, organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and creative
- BS/BA preferred
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.