Strategic Renewals Manager
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference!
Working with existing Workiva customers, the Strategic Renewals Manager is accountable for coordinating, defining and executing the account renewal strategy for Subscription and Services with the Workiva Account team. Through strategic conversations at all levels within an existing customer, the Strategic Renewals Manager will focus on renewing subscriptions on-time, adding new products & services and providing the highest level of customer service throughout the entire quote-to-cash process.
What you'll do:
- Manage existing programs to maximize company revenue and resolve customer-related contract issues
- Work closely with Account Managers to proactively manage subscription opportunities and/or resolve issues to ensure a positive customer experience
- Reviewing and validate installed base reports, identify at risk accounts, and develop plan to mitigate and close
- Develop and communicate process change and improvements to optimize programs and enhance relationships with customers and internal support groups
- Conduct needs analysis, and use this information to craft and deliver a compelling and relevant demonstration of the Workiva suite of products and services
- Skillfully identify and eliminate obstacles to closing business
- Drive revenue by demonstrating Workiva superior value proposition
- Maintain Salesforce data and provide consistent, accurate forward-looking information though pipeline analysis
What you'll need:
- 2-4+ years SaaS sales or renewal experience
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of Accounting or experience selling into the office of Accounting and Finance preferred.
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Force Management training a plus
- Ability to work remotely and travel up to 10%
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Learn more on our Muse Page
Workiva reserves the right to reject all unsolicited third-party resumes received in regards/relation to this position/job posting.