Sr. Field Solution Consultant at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
The Solution Consulting team is an integral part of the sales team and provide innovative presentations and prepares diligently to understand the customer and their needs as it relates to the processes that Vertafore can have a positive impact on. It is all about value and working on a team that strives to be the best they can be and exceed our customer's expectations with industry and product knowledge. The team works with new and existing customer's and supports the Inside, Field, and Strategic sales teams for the Agency business.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Be the subject matter expert in their specified area of expertise
· Advanced presentation skills including ability to sell value over feature function
· Ability to learn new products and processes in very short period of time
· Well rounded "C suite" presentation, technical, and business skills
· Insurance industry knowledge and experience
· Ability to uncover value through the discovery process and align with the solutions Vertafore has to offer
· Work in a team environment with sales team members in a supporting role to the sales team
· Work with Product Management to help define product requirements collected from field experience
· Work with multiple stakeholders to develop competitive positioning
· 5+ years pre-sales or consulting experience in enterprise software or related field
· 5 years of experience in Property & Casualty, Health or Life Insurance
· 3+ years software experience in Compensation software is a big plus
· Technical skills including Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions and/or web based solutions
· Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions
· Able to perform and present in high stress situations
· Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 30% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location in East Lansing, Denver or remote.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing
*We are currently working remotely due to COVID19.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.