The Senior Customer Success Manager at Convercent is responsible for owning the customer experience within Convercent’s top ARR accounts. Overseeing a portfolio of roughly 25-30 accounts. As a Sr. CSM at Convercent you will be tasked with driving customer expansion, removing customer risk and ensuring customers adopts Convercent’s applications to support their E&C business goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a portfolio of 25-30 customers responsible for Convercent’s top reoccurring revenue accounts.
- Establish relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to become a strategic trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle by understanding the goals of their Ethics and Compliance program.
- Assist customer in managing to their Ethics and Compliance goals by identifying new and better solutions that align with Convercent’s core competencies
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent solution.
- Ensure delivery of a first class, genuine and personalized customer experience.
- Monitor customer metrics to proactively consult with, nurture and provide support to assigned customers.
- Partner with Sales to identify and develop upsell opportunities across Convercent application offerings.
- Proactively manage customers that are at risk through cross functional support and awareness to remove the drivers of risk.
- Facilitate Executive Business reviews to enhance Convercent partnerships with key accounts.
- Proactively manage and own the renewals process from start to closure.
- Support the sales process by participating in product demonstrations and acting as trusted advisor regarding the alignment of Convercent solution and services with customer business needs, implementation requirements and desired outcomes.
- Serve as the customer advocate to internal teams, communicating new business requirements and technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience.
- 5 years prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Cross Selling in a software organization.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Experience navigating and driving customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer engagement.
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and eloquent writing skills.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs.
- Ability to travel to customer sites for in-person customer training and implementation sessions.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.